EPC 2016 in Mainz: Register Now
Registration for this year's European Population Conference (EPC) is now possible. The biggest European symposium for demographic research will take place in Mainz, Germany, from 31 August until 3 September 2016, and is being organised by the BiB in cooperation with the European Association for Population Studies (EAPS).
The European Population Conference takes place every two years and will be held this year in Germany for the first time. The location is the Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz.
The conference will discuss current research results regarding the following 15 topics:
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Families and Households
- Life Course
- Ageing and Intergenerational Relations
- Internal Migration and Urbanisation
- International Migration and Migrant Populations
- Health, Wellbeing and Morbidity
- Mortality and Longevity
- Data and Methods
- Economics, Human Capital and Labour Markets
- Policy Issues
- Development and Environment