Call for Papers – One Week to Go
Just one week remains until the submission deadline for the European Population Conference (EPC) ends on December 15th, 2015. The EPC is the biggest demographic conference in Europe and will be held next year in Germany for the first time. The Federal Institute for Population Research (BiB) is hosting the event as the national executive committee.
Submissions should be made to one of the conference themes, which will be developed into a series of sessions by the convener of each theme. Only one submission as a first author is allowed. Participants may, however, co-author other papers or posters. Submissions may take the form of an abstract although full papers are preferred. Authors will be informed about acceptance of their submission by early March 2016.
The conference will discuss current research results from the following 15 topics:
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Families and Households
- Life Course
- Ageing and Intergenerational Relations
- Internal Migration and Urbanisation
- International Migration and Migrant Populations
- Health, Wellbeing and Morbidity
- Mortality and Longevity
- Data and Methods
- Economics, Human Capital and Labour Markets
- Policy Issues
- Development and Environment
In addition, there will be a poster session.