- 2009 – 2013: Bachelor Studies in Sociology and Psychology, University of Hamburg
- 2011: Exchange Semester at Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Science, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- 2014 – 2017: Master Studies in Sociology and Social Research, University of Bremen
- 2016: Summer School “Migration and Integration: Refugees, Rights and Realities”, University of Amsterdam
- Since September 2017: Researcher at the Federal Institute for Population Research (BiB), Wiesbaden, Germany
Memberships and Activities in Scientific Associations
- Since October 2017: Member of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Soziologie (DGS) [German Sociology Association], Section "Migration and Ethnic Minorities"